CWIB Who am I? Workshop
Dear Kingdom Daughter
The CWIB Confidence Den helps women in the workplace reach their God-given potential with confidence!
We host regular workshops to help you grow and excel as Confident Daughters of God in business! This is an opportunity to escape from the busyness of life and business, to learn from each other, to share, to laugh, to network, and to build deep and sincere relationships!
You are invited to join us for this 4-week ONLINE and interactive workshop WHO AM I ? which will run over 8 weeks to help you discover your true identity!
“Our God is an equipping Father.
What He requires, He provides.
What He demands, He enables.”
Discovering our GODLY IDENTITY is part of this equipping process.
In these 4 sessions together, we will discover how God equips us to:
- live in the freedom that Jesus has bought for us;
- use the truth of God’s word to overcome sin and;
- be strengthened to endure in times of trouble.
- The role of Identity in what we believe and how we behave.
- Date: 4 August
- In these sessions, we will delve into the meaning and power of 6 biblical identities. Although we may be familiar with the concepts of identities, we will discover how these truths equip and empower us to practically change the way we think, feel and behave.
- Dates: 18 August, 1 & 15 September
The workshop will be presented by the Author of the book WHO AM I? – Elize Marie Muller.
Apart from the biblical identities declared over her, Elize-Marie is married to Helgaard and the full-time mother of their two young teenagers. She passionately studies the Word of God and serves her church and community by teaching what God shows her through His Word. Her strength lies in taking familiar biblical passages or concepts and translating them in a practical way so that people of all ages can relate to them.
The workshop will also include a copy of her book. If you already have a copy, we would like to encourage you to use this opportunity and bless someone else with a book. Courier costs excluded from the cost.
We are looking forward to meeting you Online via Zoom, every second Wednesday from 4 August 2021, @ 8:45 – 10:30.